'It's all fine': Mel B denies marriage split

'It's all fine': Mel B denies marriage split

A representative for Melanie Brown has denied reports claiming that the Spice Girl's marriage to producer Stephen Belafonte is over.

"It's all fine," said the spokesperson.

The statement was in response to claims by a Sunday Mirror journalist that Stephen had personally rung him to say that the Leeds girl was planning to move back to Britain – without him.

Over the weekend, the couple - pictured here on August 21 – were spotted looking very much together during a dinner date.

Mel – who is currently filming the reality show It's A Scary Life about their family - has previously told HELLO! that date night once a week is non-negotiable.

"We always pick really nice, different romantic restaurants," she revealed.

And, talking about how they deal with problems, Mel said: "Things will get heated but we are not screamers.

"We prefer to laugh and have fun rather than stressing out about stuff".

Tuesday August 31, 2010

Previous News In Pictures:

MORE NEWS IN PICTURES
´╗┐

Follow us on

´╗┐

News in pictures

´╗┐

Suggestions

´╗┐
´╗┐