Beauty tips: How to care for sensitive skin
17 AUGUST 2012
Sensitive skin is very delicate and often aggravated by certain factors.
To keep your face glowing and radiant, be sure to check out our five tips for giving your skin a little TLC.
1. Try to avoid exposure to things that irritate sensitive skin
, such as sudden changes in temperature, certain foods, and harsh cosmetic treatments.
2. Only use hypoallergenic
and perfume-free products
3. Be a minimalist
: the fewer products you use, the better. If possible, the ones you use should contain just a few ingredients.
4. Beware of excessive hygiene
. Don't wash more than twice a day with soap and water. Another gentler option is micellar cleansing waters
. They have become a popular alternative for bathing sensitive skin.
5. Steer clear of exfoliants, peeling kits, microdermabrasion or revitalising creams
, as they can further disrupt the fragile balance of the epidermis.
- Please note, all comments are those of readers and do not represent the opinion of Hellomagazine.com
- Hellomagazine.com reserves the right to remove comments it considers offensive or not relevant
- Please focus on the topic