1) Legendary makeup artist Pat McGrath stunned her army of Instagram fans with her latest Labs creation, Metalmorphosis 005 – a highly pigmented range of metallic eyeshadows that create a mesmerising molten effect. Don't wait for your Christmas party: buy now!
2) Lily Collins isn't afraid to change up her look and this snap of her most recent cut –a statement full fringe, will be accompanying us to the hairdressers shortly.
3) Veteran supermodels Alessandra Ambrosio, Natasha Poly and Helena Christensen showed us why they are the masters evening glamour with metallic smoky eyes and a touch to strobing to complement their glowing complexions' and enviable tans at Donatella Versace's grand Dubai Palazzo Versace opening.
4) Ashley Graham made us proud to be women as sheunveiled her stunning new curvy mini-me Barbie with no thigh-gap, rounded hips and not forgetting Ashley's signature tousled waves. Mattel, we applaud you!
5) Bella Thorne and her sister Dani showed off their edgy side, giving us major hair goals as they twinned with fiery red and yellow dye jobs and matching nose rings.
6) Blake Lively hit the red carpet this week sporting the perfect monochromatic beauty look with shimmering gold eyeshadow, paired with a radiant complexion and subtle contour.
7) Jessica Alba channelled Rapunzel hair on the red carpet with this effortless textured braid, which perfectly complimented her ultra-romantic makeup look.
8) Karlie Kloss was the ultimate golden goddess at the L’Oreal Women of Worth event, with a smouldering bronze cat-eye, matched with peach blush and a brown-nude lip.
9) Kate Hudson amped up the glam factor making her eyes pop with this sultry blue and black smoky eye combination.