Photo of Shakira fuels pregnancy rumours
MORE NEWS IN PICTURES
- Friday September 7, 2012
- Wildlife presenter and enthusiast Terry Nutkins dies
- Photo of Shakira fuels pregnancy rumours
- Sally Bercow's husband 'supportive' of new TV show
- Thursday September 6, 2012
- Sarah Storey equals GB record for Paralympic wins
- Dan Stevens moving to US as 'Downton' returns
- John Prescott binned wife's wedding dress
- David on Elton's piano sessions with Zachary
- Wednesday September 5, 2012
- Kate Thornton left 'shaken' after being mugged
- The Rolling Stones to rock London's Film Festival
- British icon Macca up for prestigious French title
- Clare Danes speaks of baby joy with Hugh
- George Michael thanks fans who 'saved my life'
- Tuesday September 4, 2012
- The Wanted play Romeo Beckham's birthday bash
- Great British Bake Off 'used product placement'
- Margaret Thatcher's power dresses sold for £73,000
- One Direction win battle over name clash
- 'Green Mile' star Michael Clarke Duncan dies at 54
- Monday September 3, 2012
- Kym Marsh and Jamie Lomas tie the knot
- Rihanna's angry tweets following train 'mobbing'
- Blake looks lively at Gucci fragrance party
- Kayaking Russell Crowe rescued by Coast Guard
- Singer Katie Melua weds in star-studded ceremony
- Entertainment world mourns Max Bygraves
- Stars pay tribute to 'Walk On By' writer Hal David
- Friday August 31, 2012
- Olympic effect makes Emeli Sandé a chart topper
- Robbie: Liam's clothes are 'really well put together'
- Cheryl Cole looking forward to Girls Aloud reunion
- Tori Spelling gives birth to fourth child
- Adele on wedding rumours: 'I'm not married'
- Simon Cowell rescues passengers from sinking boat
- Thursday August 30, 2012
- Simon Cowell slips down celebrity rich list
- Duran Duran cancel tour dates in North America
- Cheryl Cole and Will.i.am involved in car accident
- Wednesday August 29, 2012
- Gwyneth and Chris to 'up sticks' to LA?
- Kelly Osbourne to launch new clothing line
- Tuesday August 28, 2012
- Katy Perry turns down 'American Idol' judging role