Eyebrows can make or break your entire look. They can even help turn you into an extremely successful supermodel – just ask Cara Delevingne.
The 24-year-old sparked a trend for full, thick eyebrows when she first burst onto the modelling scene a few years back. But trying to recreate gorgeous, full brows is not always easy.
Cara Delevingne is famed for her bushy brows
To give you a helping hand in getting the perfect brow shape, we caught up with Benefit Cosmetics' Head Make-up Artist and Brow Expert Lisa Potter-Dixon to bring you her top five eyebrow rules...
1. Tint your brows even when you think you don't need it as it will make your brows look thicker and full instantly
2. When in doubt, always opt for thicker brows. And match your brow colour to the colour of your eyebrows and not the colour of your head hair as, let's be honest, most of use dye or highlight our hair.
Benefit's Brow Expert Lisa Potter-Dixon shared her top five rules
3. Get your brows waxed and tinted monthly by an expert (you wouldn't cut your own hair on your head right?!)
4. If you're in a rush, sweep a fibre gel, like Benefit Gimme Brow, through your brows. This will make them look fuller and well groomed in seconds.
Benefit's Gimme Brow
5. Always lengthen your brows if you need to. (Hold a make-up brush from the corner of your nose to the corner of your eye - that's where they should end). This will lift your cheek bones and make your eyes look more open.