Beautiful actress Michelle Williams first rose to fame as a main character in the teen series Dawson’s Creek over a decade ago.
Then, after a few years playing small roles, the glamorous beauty re-emerged in 2011 as Marilyn Monroe in the film My Week With Marilyn.
Her performance earned her nominations for some of the most prestigious film awards, including the Oscars.
The radiant star pulls off the pixie haircut like no one else does, and she shines in the limelight during all her public appearances.
When it comes to clothes, she prefers simple and feminine styles. This elegance carries over into her make-up choices as well, which are always natural and flattering.
Below is a list of products you can use to recreate one of her most recent looks, where coral is the starring colour.
1. Givenchy Le Pinceau, Kabuki, powder brush.
2. Guerlain, Terra Azurra, bronzing powders and blush.
3. Clarins, Lisse Minute Baume Cristal, lipstick.
4. Bobbi Brown, Intensifying Long-Wear, mascara.
5. By Terry, Hyaluronic Face Glow, foundation.