The Duchess of Cornwall celebrates her 67th birthday on Thursday 17 July.
official visit to the West Country with her husband Prince Charles this week, is expected to mark the day with close family and friends.
To honour Camilla's birthday, HELLO! Online has compiled a list of ten facts about the Duchess.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
The Duchess of Cornwall also holds the title of the Duchess of Rothesay in Scotland
1. The future royal was born as Camilla Rosemary Shand on 17 July 1947 at King's College Hospital in London. She was he first child of parents Major Bruce Shand and his wife, the Honourable Rosalind Shand.
2. Camilla is officially known as Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cornwall, however in Scotland she holds the title Duchess of Rothesay and on visits to Chester she will use her Countess of Chester title.
3. In February 2005, it was announced Camilla would marry Prince Charles, and two months later in April 2005 thousands of wellwishers gathered in the streets as the new royal couple married in a civil ceremony in Windsor, followed by a blessing at St.George's Chapel.
Prince Charles and Camilla married in April 2005, two months after announcing their engagement
4. Just seven months after her wedding to Prince Charles, Camilla joined her husband on an official visit to the United States. Since then the Duchess has travelled across the world with the Prince, including visits to Australia, Canada and India.
5. Like her stepdaughter-in-law the Duchess of Cambridge, Camilla has been applauded for her regal style. During her wedding to Prince Charles, Camilla wore shoes from one of Kate's favourite footwear designers, stepping out in pale beige suede L.K. Bennett court shoes.
6. In 2012, Camilla was made Dame Grand Cross of the Victorian Order by the Queen. The honour is given to people who have served the Queen or the monarchy in a special way.
The Duchess of Cambridge and Camilla are both praised for their elegant style
7. The royal is a big fan of Strictly Come Dancing, and in 2011 she visited the hit show's set. The Duchess sat next to judge Craig Revel Horwood as she watched McBusted drummer Harry Judd rehearse with partner Aliona Vilani before giving the pop star a congratulatory score of "nine!"
Camilla and Charles delivered by the same doctor
8. Prince Charles' wife is a self-confessed fan of TV show The Killing. When visiting Denmark in 2012, the royal asked to visit the set of the show with Princess Mary of Denmark.
9. Camilla shares her birthday with McBusted singer Tom Fletcher and former Baywatch star David Hasselhoff.
10. The Duchess is the second cousin once removed to Britain's first winner of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Judith Keppel, who answered all questions correct in 2000 to win the million pound prize.