Christina Applegate finally ties the knot
MORE NEWS IN PICTURES
- Monday February 25, 2013
- Christina Applegate finally ties the knot
- Brendan Fraser shows support for 'Mummy' reboot
- Channing Tatum's baby to be born in London
- Quvenzhane Wallis cast as Annie
- Sir Elton applauds Adele as 'what every entertainer should be'
- 'Eastenders' star Scott Maslen to leave soap
- Sunday February 24, 2013
- HELLO! readers vote Jennifer Lawrence as 'Best Actress'
- Friday February 22, 2013
- Disney stars sparkle at Madrid premiere
- Helen Mirren to reprise her role as the Queen
- Thursday February 21, 2013
- Michael Buble joined by Reese Witherspoon on new album
- 'Downton Abbey' tops US ratings
- Wednesday February 20, 2013
- Paloma Faith is looking for a new man
- Chris Evans to be Brits stand in
- Comedy stars line up for 'Arrested Development' roles
- Tuesday February 19, 2013
- Nicole Kidman offers acting advice
- Michael Jackson's son lands presenting role
- Lily Cole became vegan after a dream
- Morrissey plays first vegetarian gig
- Monday February 18, 2013
- Steaming hot: Gordon Ramsay's delectable chips
- David Cameron joins One Direction in new video
- Drew Barrymore may remove tattoos
- Celine Dion cancels Las Vegas shows due to illness
- 'Arctic Monkeys' to headline Glastonbury?
- Nicole Kidman speaks out about Grace Kelly role
- Mel B rules out return to UK 'X Factor'
- Thursday February 14, 2013
- Torvill and Dean admit past romance
- Elisha Cuthbert: 'The most beautiful woman on TV'
- Wednesday February 13, 2013
- Steve Martin becomes a father?
- Adele clears up Chris Brown dispute rumours
- Pope Benedict standing down 'for good of the church'
- Tuesday February 12, 2013
- 'The Voice' given exciting new makeover
- Leah Weller admires Dad Paul's style
- Sunday February 10, 2013
- HELLO! Readers vote Helen Mirren as BAFTA's Best Actress
- Friday February 8, 2013
- Kirstie Allsopp's Audrey Hepburn makeover
- Rowan Atkinson claims £910,000 in insurance