TODAY'S ROYAL NEWS:
- Investiture at Windsor Castle including Matt Lucas, Cynthia Erivo and Luke Littler
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 8 year anniversary
- Princess Anne hosts Not Forgotten Association Annual Garden Party at Buckingham Palace
- The Duke of Edinburgh, Patron of Northern Ballet, will attend a Performance of "Gentleman Jack" at Sadler's Wells Theatre and will attend the Education World Forum at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in Westminster
- Duchess Sophie visits Geneva
Lady Louise Windsor's rare public appearance
Lady Louise Windsor made a rare public appearance on Saturday as she took on a part-time role at the Royal Windsor Horse Show. The young royal was seen directing her parents, the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh, around, while donning a hi-vis jacket and a blue velvet hat.
The 22-year-old acted as a steward at the event, helping people to their assigned spots and making sure they remained behind the metal barriers.
See more photos here.
In case you missed it...
Over the weekend, it was reported that King Charles' protection officers at Windsor Castle are under investigation for sleeping on duty.
A number of officers on protective duties from the Metropolitan Police’s Royalty and Specialist Protection team are being investigated after concerns were raised, The Sun has reported.
Get the details here.
Lady Amelia Windsor poses for photos at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Lady Amelia Windsor looked super chic as she stepped out at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show at The Royal Hospital Chelsea in London today.
The 30-year-old dressed appropriately for the occasion in a strapless dress featuring a floral design. The third cousin of Prince William and Prince Harry paired the look with light green socks and a pair of brogues.
Prince William stops for a selfie
The Prince of Wales surprised fans by stopping for a selfie with Manchester City player Rayan Cherki at the FA Cup Final on Saturday.
Prince William, 43, who is the Patron of the Football Association, witnessed Manchester City take home a victory over Chelsea FC before handing the winning trophy to manager Pep Guardiola and his triumphant team.
During the outing, the royal stopped to pose for a selfie with one of Manchester City's players, French attacking midfielder Rayan Cherki. See it here.
Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie to make major comeback
Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie are expected to return to the royal fold this summer. The York sisters, who have kept a low profile since revelations in the so-called Epstein files earlier this year, have been invited to their cousin Peter Phillips' royal wedding next month.
Beatrice and Eugenie, whose names were mentioned several times by their parents, Sarah Ferguson and Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, in the files, are expected to join the rest of the royal family at All Saints' Church in Kemble on June 6 for Peter Phillips' wedding to Harriet Sperling, according to The Sun.
Read more here.
Inside Prince Harry and Peter Phillips' broken bond
Prince Harry is not expected to be in attendance at his cousin Peter Phillips' wedding to NHS paediatric nurse Harriet Sperling next month.
Despite growing up together, Peter, 48, who is the son of the Princess Royal, has apparently not included Harry, 41, on the guest list.
A friend close to the couple recently told HELLO! exclusively: "Peter and Harry haven’t spoken for several years and have simply lost touch, so he hasn’t been invited." Peter Phillips' spokesman was approached for comment but declined to comment. Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and his ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, will also be absent from the wedding amid their ongoing controversy.
"Peter and Harriet's wedding is an intimate occasion with their close friends and immediate family around them in the Cotswolds. It’s an area where they grew up and is very special to them both," the friend told HELLO!.
Read more about Harry and Peter's relationship here.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit pictured with oxygen tank
Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway was pictured with an oxygen tank to assist her breathing as she stepped out on Sunday to mark Norwegian Constitution Day.
The 52-year-old royal, who suffers from pulmonary fibrosis, attended the children's parade at the royal residence Skaugum, near Oslo. She was joined by her husband, Crown Prince Haakon, 52, their son Prince Sverre Magnus, 20, Queen Sonja, 88, and King Harald of Norway, 89.
Norwegian Constitution Day celebrates the signing of the Norwegian constitution in 1814 and is marked with military parades, flags, music, food and public celebrations.
Find out more here.
Meghan Markle delivers powerful speech
On Sunday, The Duchess of Sussex attended the inauguration ceremony for WHO's The Lost Screen Memorial on Geneva's Place des Nations, where she delivered a powerful speech about the impact of online bullying on children.
"Behind me stands The Lost Screen Memorial," the mother-of-two began. "Not statistics. Not avatars. Not data points. Children. Each name belonged to a child who was loved beyond measure. A child whose laughter once filled a kitchen. Whose shoes once waited by a front door. Whose future once felt limitless."
Read more here.
EXCLUSIVE
In an exclusive interview with HELLO!, Mike Tindall opened up about how his father is coping with Parkinson's Disease.
Become a HELLO! VIP member to read the article now. Members enjoy full digital access to every issue of HELLO!, including exclusive royal features, special editions and our complete magazine archive.
Good morning!
Good morning! Welcome to the beginning of another busy week of royal news. We'll be keeping you across all the latest updates from royal households across the globe, so stay tuned!
What's on today's agenda?
The Princess Royal and the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will attend the RHS Chelsea Flower Show in London today.
Meanwhile, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are preparing for a special anniversary. The couple, who live in Montecito in California, will celebrate their eighth wedding anniversary tomorrow.


















