Lisa Faulkner shared the details of a moment she would rather forget with fans on Wednesday!
Taking to her Instagram Stories, the actress and chef revealed that her grocery delivery driver had seen a bit more of her than she'd intended.
MORE: Lisa Faulkner shares cosy photo from bed – and her home is so stylish
Speaking directly to camera while wearing a baggy grey jumper, the star began her video by saying: "Absolutely mortified."
She then laughed and looked embarrassed as she went on: "The lovely Ocado man came to deliver my order and a bottle had sort of exploded, so I bent over to help, and get a piece of kitchen roll, and my top's really loose."
WATCH: Lisa Faulkner shares mortification after embarrassing incident at home
The mum-of-one cringed as she continued: "I didn't realise – bless him 'cos he was really polite and didn't say anything – but I realised that my whole boobs were out!"
SEE: John Torode picked the most magical engagement ring for Lisa Faulkner
MORE: John Torode's romantic birthday tribute to wife Lisa Faulkner sparks fan reaction
Lisa whispered as she said: "And he probably saw them," screwing up her face.
Lisa updated her fans on Instagram
A few seconds later, she added a new video reassuring her followers (and herself): "I just tried to re-enact it and they weren't out out."
She sighed before concluding: "You could definitely see them if you looked down, I'm sure."
At least the star, who is married to Masterchef host John Torode, has a great sense of humour.
She needed it again earlier in the month when her husband had a bit of a kitchen crisis.
The star is married to Masterchef host John Torode
Lisa took to Instagram Stories to share the incident, saying: "He's done it again, he's just burnt my new tea towel."
The stunning blonde was making reference to an incident on This Morning last year, when John put a tea towel on the oven and set it on fire, much to Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield's horror.
Lisa followed up by saying: "Literally, on the stove."
The Australian chef could be seen running a tea towel under the cold-water tap, looking rather sheepish as Lisa expressed her shock. Thankfully, though, their kitchen was unscathed.
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.