Skip to main contentSkip to footer

Kelsea Ballerini shares totally untouched underwear snapshot

The country star was celebrating her body

kelsea ballerini

Kelsea Ballerini made a bold statement on Tuesday with a photo and emotional message which she shared on Instagram. 

The country singer stripped down to her underwear for a filter-free and untouched image of herself which she admitted she was incredibly proud of. 

MORE: Kelsea Ballerini shows off tattoos in white bikini as she poses at beach

In the picture, Kelsea was lying down and wearing striped knickers and a bra top. She was beaming from ear to ear and looked amazing.

WATCH: Kelsea Ballerini shows off her incredible shoe collection

She captioned the post: "Honestly, if ya would've told me a few years ago I'd be in a campaign in my undies with zero retouching...I woulda..(running emoji).

MORE: Kelsea Ballerini wows in a retro yellow swimsuit

SEE: Celebrity tattoos: Stars with body art

"But I'm proud of the personal growth I've had recalibrating my relationship with my body and what feels healthy, strong, and sustainable for myself and lifestyle. Vulnerable? yes, but happy. thanks @aerie for having me along for the reallll ride. #AeriePartner #AerieREAL."

Kelsea posed for the underwear brand Aerie

Her fans went wild for the message and wrote: "I love this picture but also love arie! You're amazing!" while another said: "I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!" and a third commented: "Confidence is beautiful. You wear it well, Kelsea."

The star is preparing to go on tour and on Monday she once again took to social media with a photo onboard a plane. 

RELATED: Thomas Rhett shares amazing family news involving his daughter 

MORE: Carrie Underwood causes a stir in strapless bridal gown following exciting announcement 

She wrote: "nash, nyc, vegas. for the next seventy-four days straight, i'm thankful to be back at it," and added: "lmk what show you’re coming to?!"

kelsea ballerini bikini© Photo: Instagram

Kelsea is proud of her relationship with her body 

Kelsea will perform in Sin City on 20 August which will mark the start of her 40 concert tour. She'll end at the Hollywood Bowl on 27 October. 

Kelsea will need to be in tip-top condition to take on the exhausting performances and she recently opened up about her wellness regime to Shape magazine.

She said: "I try to do what's good for me 80 percent of the time," she explained. "The other 20 percent of the time, I just enjoy my life.

"I run through the McDonald's drive-through once a month, and it's fine. Sometimes I'll have a little too much wine, and that's OK too."

Speaking about times when she might be unhealthy, she added: "I've spent so much of my life feeling guilty for things that I eat or having an unhealthy relationship with food or the gym or whatever.

"So I just try to be nice to myself and do what's good for me. And when I don't, I start again the next day."

Read more HELLO! US stories here 

Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.

More Celebrity Style

See more