Not all free gifts are created equally, and the latest from FeelUnique is without a doubt up there with the best collection of beauty products we've seen so far this year. Pause your search for a beauty advent calendar because you need to take a look at the FeelUnique Luxe Love Beauty Bag.
RELATED: LookFantastic's epic Beauty Chest returns for 2021 and it features 13 luxury products
MORE: The Marks & Spencer beauty advent calendar 2021 is finally here - and it's very different
Yours for free when you spend £150 with the online retailer (which is way too easy), it includes a stellar line-up of luxury beauty products and you're going to want them all.
First up is Charlotte Tilbury's suits-everyone nude lipstick, Pillow Talk in Medium. With its silky, non-drying formula, we're yet to find anyone who doesn't love this lip product.
Also inside is Lancôme's bestselling Advanced Genifique serum. Suitable for all skin types, it targets the signs of ageing while strengthening your skin's natural barrier to keep you looking glowing.
Other skincare products included are Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream and the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Retinol Night Serum, plus Clinique's Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. It's like they've read from our wishlist.
See below for a full list of everything that's inside...
- Filorga NCEF Reverse Tube 7ml
- Goldwell Bond Pro Spray 30ml
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Retinol Night Serum - 7 Capsules
- Kat Burki Super Peptide Firming Cream 10ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Deluxe Matte Revolution Lipstick Pillow Talk Medium 1g
- Patchology Happy Place Eye Gels - Single
- Molton Brown Coastal Cyprus & Sea Fennel Body Wash 30ml
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream 14ml
- First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Deep Cleanser 1.0oz
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm 15ml
- Guerlain Abeille Royale Fortifying Lotion 15ml
- Vita Liberata Body Blur - Latte 30ml
- Noble Isle Whisky & Water Bath & Shower Gel 30ml
- Lazartigue Fortify Shampoo 50ml
- D'Alchémy Intense Skin Repair Oil 5ml
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Serum 7ml
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+ 15ml
- bareMinerals Ageless Regimen 3x1g
The FeelUnique beauty buyers have even put together a list of products you could shop to spend £150. Suggestions include Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair serum (an icon and a must for party season), Kiehl's equally popular Midnight Recovery Oil and Molton Brown's advent calendar full of premium bath & body products.
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum 50ml, £72.81, FeelUnique
You'll also receive a teal velvet bag to keep all of your beauty treats inside. Just use the code NOVLUXE at the checkout and thank us later.
MORE: Nail polish advent calendars we want to open every day this December
HELLO!'s selection is editorial and independently chosen – we only feature items our editors love and approve of. HELLO! may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. To find out more visit our FAQ page.