Attention Nordstrom Rack fans! It's Presidents Day weekend and there are some major deals happening! I've been scanning the current sale and have found major discounts on top brands, from Olaplex to Kate Spade.
And I've even spotted some royal approved pieces for your wardrobe: If you want to copy Meghan Markle's stylish look this week at the Invictus Games – a Calvin Klein puffer coat and Sorel snow boots – I found similar styles from those same brands in the Rack's big sale.
What I most appreciate about Nordstrom Rack is that you don’t even have to wait for a sale – like the famed Clear the Rack clearance extravaganza – to grab a great bargain on everything from designer finds to chic homeware.
If you’re not familiar with Nordstrom Rack (and its amazing sales), it’s basically Nordstrom but the ‘off-price’ version. You can expect huge discounts of up to 70-80% off retail prices on top brands, and basically anything you'd find at Nordys, whether clothes, bags, accessories, travel must-haves, shoes, homeware or even toys. It’s where you’ll find past season pieces or overstock merchandise from Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com.
Any time you browse the site or in-store, you’re going to find a tempting deal. During my most recent shopping trip it was the designer and contemporary bags – including Princess Kate-approved Longchamp – designer sunglasses, beauty buys, dresses and home decor that got my attention. Yes, I was there for quite a while!
Online, you can sort and filter by discount, and I never forget to check the daily flash sales which can have some pretty ridiculous bargains that you won’t find anywhere else. Plus, offerings change several times a week so there’s always something new.
So keep scrolling to see my editor-approved favorite bargains to shop...
And now, it's time to shop the Nordstrom Rack deals...
How I chose the best Nordstrom Rack deals
There are two Nordstrom Racks in my hometown of Seattle, and while I love browsing the racks of The Rack in person, shopping the deals online is the next best thing. To create this edit for the best current deals at The Rack, I took into consideration:
- Discount: Nordstrom Rack has discounts all year round, so I’ve tried to pick the highest discounts, from 40% to 70%. I've also cross checked prices with sites on Amazon, and won't include them here if I've found products cheaper elsewhere.
- Stock and availability: It’s just the worst when you click on a deal you want and they don’t have your size or a choice of colors. So at the time of publishing, the items in my edit will have a good amount of stock available to shop.
- Tried and tested brands: I don’t want you to be disappointed with something you’ve bought following my advice, so I like to include brands and products that I rate highly or shop for myself.
- Ratings from verified shoppers: I look for buys with a 4-star rating or more - but I actually read all of the reviews, so I take into consideration the pros and cons to make a balanced evaluation as to whether the purchase is worth it.
- Season-appropriate bargains: While I may include off-season looks or items, I try to find buys that you’ll be able to enjoy ASAP.
What are Nordstrom Rack’s shipping costs?
Well, the good news is that there’s free standard shipping on most orders over $89, but on the downside there's an additional surcharge for shipping to Hawaii and Alaska ($10) as well as Puerto Rico ($20).
If your order is less than $89, shipping cost is $9.95.
You can also choose to have your order expedited with two-day or next-day shipping:
- Two Business-Day Shipping: $15 for most orders
- Next Business-Day Shipping: $25 for most orders
On select orders, you may see the option to ship to your local Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack – which means you can pick your order up yourself at your convenience, within 5 days of arrival.
For those living in Canada or further abroad, unfortunately, unlike Nordstrom, The Rack doesn't offer international shipping at this time - all orders require US billing and shipping information.