- 1 x 250g packet digestive biscuits
- 75g/3oz unsalted butter
- 400g/14oz cream cheese
- 50g/2oz Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 x 120g pot of natural yoghurt
- 2 ripe fresh peaches
- 50g/2oz unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp Lyle’s Squeezy Syrup (Original)
- 2 tsp Tate & Lyle Brown Sugar
Crush the biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, until finely crumbed. Melt the butter and stir into the biscuits then smooth the mixture into the tin and chill.
Beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar, lemon juice and yoghurt, spoon over the base and smooth over.
Slice the peaches and arrange them on top of the cheesecake. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Just before serving, make the caramel sauce. Melt the butter, golden syrup and brown sugar in a pan, bubble for 30 seconds and drizzle over the cheesecake.