Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 900g/2lb waxy potatoes, such as Nadine or Desiree
- 75g/3oz Pure spread (any kind)
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and ground white pepper
- 200g/7oz broccoli florets
- 150g/5oz ready-prepared spinach leaves
- 600g/1lb 5oz salmon fillet cut into 2.5cm/1in thick strips
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 300ml/1⁄2pt soya cream
- Dill sprigs to garnish
Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas 6.
Parboil the potatoes in their skins for 8-10 minutes.
Drain and rinse in cold water to cool. Set aside.
Melt 50g/2oz of Pure in a pan, add the onion, garlic and a little ground white pepper and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the broccoli and stir-fry for 5 minutes, then add the spinach and cook until wilting.
Grease a deep 1.2ltr/2pt baking dish with a little Pure and spoon the stir-fried vegetables over the base.
Place the salmon on top, scatter over the lemon zest and parsley, pour over the soya cream and season.
Remove the peel from the potatoes and coarsely grate. Top the salmon with the grated potato, season and dot over the remaining Pure.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are brown and crispy. Serve garnished with a sprig of dill and a crisp salad.