Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 400g/14oz Young’s Greenland Prawns
- Generous pinch of cayenne pepper
- Generous pinch of mixed herbs
- Generous pinch of ground mace
- Generous grating of fresh nutmeg
- 350g/12oz unsalted butter, melted
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toast to serve
Pound the prawns to a paste in a pestle and mortar. Transfer to a bowl and season with the cayenne, herbs, mace and nutmeg.
Carefully mix in the butter then spoon into 4 ramekins. Chill in the fridge for an hour or two before serving with lots of freshly ground black pepper and slices of toast.