Ingredients (serves 2)
- 10 medium Jersey Royals, boiled and cooled
- 1 red onion, very finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, de-seeded
- Half a bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ a red or green chilli, finely diced (add more if you want it spicier)
- A large pinch garam masala
- Salt and pepper
- Butter for frying
Crush the potatoes with your fingers leaving large-ish chunk. Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the potatoes until golden and crispy. Add the garam masala, mixing gently so as not to break up the potatoes. Spoon them into a boil and add the rest of the ingredients, tossing it all together.
Season and serve with barbecued meats or sausages.