Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 whole tilapia, gutted, cleaned and descaled (ask the fish counter to do this for you)
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20g parsley, chopped
- 2 small ripe avocados, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
Preheat the grill to medium high. Make 3 slits on each side of the tilapia and place in a grill pan. Mix together the lemon zest and juice, oil and parsley, season and pour over the fish to coat evenly. Grill for 10 minutes, turn the tilapia over and grill for a further 5 minutes or until the flesh is cooked.
Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients together and serve the salsa with the grilled tilapia.