- 1 tbsp Thai Taste Fish sauce
- 4 tbsp Thai Taste Chilli Dipping Sauce
- 2 tsp Thai Taste Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 3 tbsp Thai Taste Stir Fry Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Thai Taste Rice Bran Oil
- 4 x 200g (7oz) salmon fillets, skin on
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- Shredded spring onions
In a small bowl, mix together the fish sauce, chilli dipping sauce, kaffir lime leaves and soy sauce.
Heat the oil in large frying pan until hot, add the salmon and cook skin side down for 4-5 minutes until the skin is crispy and the bottom of the fish turns opaque, turn over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
Wipe out the pan to remove excess oil, return the fish to the pan, skin side up then pour over the sauce ingredients. Cook over a low-medium heat, spooning the sauce over the fish for a further 1- 2 minutes, until the sauce is sticky and the fish cooked through.
Serve the fish with Thai sticky rice, garnished with freshly chopped coriander and spring onions.