Ingredients (Serves 4 as a snack)
- 4 tbsp Heinz Salad Cream with Cucumber and Dill
- 100g/4oz extra-light cream cheese
- 125g/4½oz smoked mackerel, skin removed and flesh flaked into large chunks
- 4 wholemeal pittas
- 2 small cooked beetroot (not in vinegar), chopped
- 40g/1½oz watercress, large stalks removed
Mix the salad cream with the cream cheese, then lightly mix in the flaked mackerel with a fork.
Toast the pittas, then open them up. Fill with the mackerel mixture, then top with beetroot and watercress.