Makes 24 pieces
2 x 100g bars Divine Dark Chocolate
100g unsalted butter, room temperature
200g caster sugar
4 large free-range eggs, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
60g plain ﬂour
60g Divine Cocoa powder
50g pecan nuts chopped
1 x 100g bar Divine White Chocolate chopped
150g fresh raspberries
1. Prepare a 28.x 18cm x 2.5cm deep brownie tin or baking tin . Greased tin and and line with greaseproof paper. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas 4, fan 160.
2. Break up the dark chocolate into squares and put into a heatproof bowl , set over a pan of hot, but not boiling, water , making sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Leave to melt stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl from the pan.
3. Whisk the butter and sugar together in a bowl using an electric whisk until light and ﬂuffy . Gradually add the eggs, beating well after each addition.
4. Add vanilla extract ,melted chocolate and stir in gently using a spatular. Sieve the ﬂour and cocoa in to the bowl add the nuts and chocolate pieces and fold in carefully until the mixture is evenly blended.
5. Spoon half of the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly .Scatter the raspberries over the top of the brownie mixture ,top with remaining mixture and spread evenly.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the mixture feels ﬁrm when pressed Remove from the oven and cool in the tin on a wire rack. When cold cut the brownie into 24 squares.
Brownies improve on keeping.