1 medium pumpkin
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
Pinch of dried chilli
Pinch of cinnamon
1 clove of garlic (crushed)
Small sprig of thyme
1 litre of chicken stock
Salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
1. Skin and dice the pumpkin.
2. Place in a bowl and add the coconut oil, dried chilli, cinnamon, crushed garlic and sprig of thyme.
3. Place ingredients in tinfoil, then wrap to make a parcel.
4. Bake on 180 degrees for 40 minutes, until soft.
5. Empty all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
6. Heat the chicken stock.
7. Add the chicken stock to the blender and blend until you achieve your desired consistency.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe thanks to Keith Goddard Catering