Sweet Chilli Tofu Stir-Fry
11 APRIL 2012
This is a fresh, fast and delicious meal. Use a variety of vegetables and for a non vegetarian option, add prawns, chicken or beef.
Dish type: Main course
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
3 tbsp Thai Taste Rice Bran Oil
2.5cm fresh ginger, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
3 spring onions, sliced
150g firm tofu, cubed and dried
1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
200g sugar snap peas, halved
150g baby sweetcorn, halved lengthways
1 red pepper, sliced
2 baby pak choi
100g shitake mushrooms, halved
2 tbsp light soy sauce
4 tbsp Thai Taste Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
1 tsp Thai Taste Thai Basil Leaves
200g Thai Taste Rice Noodles, cooked
Coriander leaves, to garnish
1) Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok and add the ginger, garlic and spring onions. Fry for 1 minute, add the tofu and stir-fry for another 2 minutes, then remove to a plate.
2) Heat the remaining oil and stir-fry the carrots, sugar snap peas, sweetcorn, red pepper and mushrooms until the vegetables are beginning to soften, then add the pak choi, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and basil.
3) Return the tofu, ginger, garlic and spring onions to the wok and toss everything together. Serve immediately with cooked Thai Taste Rice Noodles and garnished with coriander.
- Please note, all comments are those of readers and do not represent the opinion of Hellomagazine.com
- Hellomagazine.com reserves the right to remove comments it considers offensive or not relevant
- Please focus on the topic